Quest Software, a global systems management, data protection and security software provider, today announced the new release of Enterprise Reporter v3.2. Available now from the Quest Microsoft Platform Management business, Enterprise Reporter empowers organizations to easily secure workloads and meet compliance requirements across hybrid-cloud environments with full visibility and support into Microsoft Office 365 productivity workloads. Enterprise Reporter now extends comprehensive support for Microsoft Office 365 with new Microsoft Teams assessment capabilities.
According to results of a recent Spiceworks survey, Microsoft Teams is now the second most widely used chat app and is on course to becoming the top business chat app by 2020. Quest is leveraging this market opportunity with Enterprise Reporter support for Microsoft Teams that give IT teams the power to easily discover, assess and swiftly report on the configuration to maintain compliance with security best practices, internal policies and external regulations.
Were committed to driving innovation that supports an organizations investment in Microsoft by making it simpler to manage and secure workloads across their hybrid cloud environments, said Brad Kirby, Senior Director, Product Management, Quest Microsoft Platform Management business. The new release of Enterprise Reporter with Microsoft Teams support gives organizations better visibility into their Teams environment so they can ensure regulatory compliance, quickly identify potential security risks and avoid any potential business impact.
Quest Enterprise Reporter gives IT teams visibility into users, groups, permissions and other configurations across Microsoft on-premises, hybrid and cloud infrastructures so they can better prepare for internal and external audits with predefined and customizable reports. The solution features built-in, customized reporting capabilities to ensure the highest level of security across hybrid AD resources, and Office 365 productivity platform with added support for Microsoft Teams, SQL servers, Windows file services and NAS devices.
With the newest release of Quest Enterprise Reporter v3.2, IT administrators can:
- Quickly discover and report on what Microsoft Teams exist across your businesss Office 365 environment, including insight on who has access and how it is being used.
- Simplify the process of compliance reporting to meet regulations such as GDPR, HIPAA, PCI, SOX and FISMA.
- Create easy to use predefined and customizable reports with advanced filtering and scheduling options to meet organizations reporting needs. Users can then export these results and send multiple formats including email, PDF, HTML, MHT, CSV, text and images that enable effective data analysis that meet the unique informational needs of the business.
For more information, please contact the SCC team HERE
Additional Information & Resources
- To learn more about Quest Enterprise Reporter v3.2 go here.
- To learn more about Quest Microsoft Platform Management solutions portfolio go here.
About Quest Software
Quest provides software solutions for the rapidly-changing world of enterprise IT that help simplify the challenges caused by data explosion, cloud expansion, hybrid datacenters, security threats and regulatory requirements. The company is a global provider to 130,000 companies across 100 countries, including 95% of the Fortune 500 and 90% of the Global 1000. Since 1987, Quest has built a portfolio of solutions which now includes database management, data protection, identity and access management, Microsoft platform management and unified endpoint management. With Quest, organizations spend less time on IT administration and more time on business innovation. For more information, visit www.quest.com.