|Introducing a completely revamped HP ZBook Mobile Workstation line-up|
|HP Inc. re-asserted its workstation market and innovation leadership with the introduction of a completely revamped HP ZBook line-up that includes four new products.
Dramatically thinner and lighter than their predecessors, these third generation products boast the performance, innovation, and reliability expected from a technology partner trusted by customers designing everything from running shoes and racecars to animated characters and deep-sea submersibles.
|HP ZBook Studio G3
The flagship of our new family, the HP ZBook Studio G3 is the world’s first quad core workstation Ultrabook™ 1. Taking the full performance of an HP Z Workstation and packing it into our thinnest and sleekest mobile workstation yet (18mm thin and 4.4lbs2), the HP ZBook Studio revolutionizes the design language of mobile workstations. Boasting a 15.6” diagonal display it supports up to 2 TB of total storage, up to 32 GB ECC memory,7 dual Thunderbolt™ 3, dual cooling fans, and optional HP DreamColor UHD or FHD touch displays.5,6
For more information visit www.hp.com/go/zbookstudio.
|Our other full performance mobile workstations were also introduced today alongside an exciting new docking solution|
|HP ZBook 15 G3
The HP ZBook 15 G3 is the next generation of the world’s top-selling mobile workstation.9 This thin and light portable powerhouse was redesigned inside and out and is now 27% thinner, 7% lighter, and has a 27%10 increase in battery life as compared to the previous generation. It comes with a 15.6-inch diagonal display with HP DreamColor UHD or FHD touch options5,6 and is equipped with an Intel® Core™ or Xeon® processor3, up to 64 GB ECC memory7, dual 1 TB HP Z Turbo Drive G25,12 for up to 3 TB of total storage4, and dual Thunderbolt™ 3.
For more information visit www.hp.com/go/zbook15
|HP ZBook 17 G3
The HP ZBook 17 G3 features a 67%10 increase in battery life and the 17.3-inch diagonal workstation is now also 25% thinner and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It can be configured with an Intel® Core™ or Xeon® processor, up to 64 GB ECC memory7, dual 1 TB HP Z Turbo Drive G25,12 for up to 4 TB of total storage4, dual Thunderbolt™ 3, and optional HP DreamColor UHD or FHD touch displays5,6. The HP ZBook 17 also features AMD FirePro™ and NVIDIA® Quadro® graphics support with up to an 8 GB frame buffer.
For more information visit www.hp.com/go/zbook17
|HP ZBook Dock with Thunderbolt 3
Rounding out our offering for high end mobile workstations is the introduction of the HP ZBook Dock with Thunderbolt 3. Supported on the HP ZBook Studio G3, 15 G3, and 17 G3, this new docking solution can link up to 10 devices at once through ports that include Thunderbolt 3 (supporting DisplayPort 1.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2, and PCIe), four USB 3.0, RJ-45, VGA, combo audio, and two additional DisplayPorts.
For more information visit www.hp.com/go/zbookdock
|Value performance in an Ultrabook™ package|
|HP ZBook 15u G3
Also introduced today was the 4th member of our mobile workstation line-up: the HP ZBook 15u G3 that delivers workstation performance in a low cost, compact package. With its 15.6-inch diagonal display, it is the perfect combination of mobility and affordability. This workstation Ultrabook™ 8 can be configured with up to 32 GB of memory2, AMD FirePro™ professional graphics with 2 GB frame buffer, HP Z Turbo Drive G25, 1.5 TB of total storage4, and an optional FHD touch or 4K UHD display.5,6
For more information visit www.hp.com/go/zbook15u
|Updating HP Z Workstations with the latest innovations|
|In addition to our HP ZBook Mobile Workstations, we’re proud to announce two of our most innovative products developed for the HP Z Workstation line-up: the HP Z Cooler and HP Z Turbo Drive Quad Pro.|
|HP Z Cooler
The HP Z Cooler is an innovative, ultra-quiet cooling solution supported on HP Z440 and Z840 Workstations.
The HP Z Cooler reduces system noise in HP Z Workstation environments, even under the most demanding workloads, by lowering helping lower CPU fan speed. Experience an acoustic level reduction of up to 8.5dBA – perceived as being 40% as loud to the human ear – versus previous generations. The noise reduction benefits come from HP’s unique, revolutionary heat-transfer solution that combines 3D vapor chamber technology and HP’s innovative staggered, hex-fin design.
For more information visit www.hp.com/go/zcooler
HP Z Cooler for the HP Z840 Workstation
HP Z Cooler for the HP Z440 Workstation
|HP Z Turbo Drive Quad Pro
The HP Z Turbo Drive Quad Pro is the latest in our line of PCIe-based SSD storage devices. It is up to 16 times faster than a SATA SSD at a similar cost.
The HP Z Turbo Drive solution provides users with improved performance and reliability and resolves the storage bottleneck by permitting users to power through large data storage challenges with amazing performance speeds.
The HP Z Turbo Drive Quad Pro can be equipped with up to four super-fast HP Z Turbo Drive G2 modules5 on one PCIe x16 card. This solution delivers sequential performance up to 9.0GB/s.13
The HP Z Turbo Drive Quad Pro can be used with HP Z440, Z640 and Z840 Workstations.
For more information visit www.hp.com/go/zturbo
|HP Z Displays: introducing two new narrow bezel displays|
|HP Z22n and HP Z23n Displays
The HP Z22n and HP Z23n Narrow Bezel IPS Displays provide a captivating view with minimal visual disruptions. The panels, the narrowest three-sided displays from HP, are nearly borderless on these sides and include factory color calibration for consistent color between projects and displays and flexible device connectivity.
Users will benefit from the virtually seamless views provided by the 178-degree viewing angle IPS technology. The color gamut (calibrated 95 percent and 96 percent sRGB respectively) delivers optimal color quality.
For more information on these and our other narrow bezel displays visit www.hp.com/go/zdisplays
|The HP Z Family of Products|
|The HP Z Family of products is engineered to meet the needs of the world’s most demanding customers where mission critical operations require superb performance and reliability. For more information on any HP Z Workstation or Z Display visit www.hp.com/go/workstations.|
|1. Based on HP’s internal analysis of all mobile workstation models from any vendors with >200 thousand unit annual sales as of October 29, 2015, having Quad-core CPU’s, with Intel’s Ultrabook Certification.
2. Weight will vary by configuration.
3. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
4. For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 16GB (for Windows 7) and up to 30GB (for Windows 8.1) of system disk is reserved for system recovery software.
5. Sold separately or as an optional feature.
6. DreamColor and Touch options are expected to be available mid-2016. All specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP’s component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
7. ECC Memory is an optional feature available with Intel® Xeon™ configurations.
8. Not all models will qualify as an Ultrabook.
9. Source: IDC WW WS Historical Tracker 2015Q2
10. Comparing HP G2 platform MM07 benchmarking and HP G3 platform MM14 benchmarking. Battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details
11. MIL STD 810-G testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
12. DreamColor and Touch options are expected to be available mid-2016. All specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP’s component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
13. Sequential read performance tested with Iometer 1.1.0 with 12 workers, queue depth of 128, file size of 128K.