If we think of businesses like animals, we find they often operate instinctively – rather than trying to truly understand how things work. But, there’s a viable solution.
IBM and SCC have partnered to unify IBM Business Automation Workflow and IBM Blueworks Live, two powerful workflow systems that allow organisations to see the bigger picture.
By automating mundane tasks and zooming in on bottlenecks, these data-driven tools calibrate every process – quickly and effectively. The result is increased productivity and efficiency at every level.
Introducing IBM Blueworks Live
Using Data To Streamline Business Processes
Managing both people and processes is all part and parcel of a successful business. But are they all working optimally to maximise business success?
IBM Blueworks Live uses AI-generated data to map an extremely precise model of your business processes, also known as process mining. It is a lightweight, low-cost solution that pays dividends in its efficacy.
Process mining is essentially a lifelike representation of what’s going on end-to-end. Organisations can zoom in, or out, as much as they like, and figure out if a business process is working, or if there’s room for improvement.
Benefits and Features
- Precise Visualisation – Blueworks Live visualises even the most complex procedures in a simple way. Perfect for keeping stakeholders engaged at every stage.
- Understanding the “Why” Behind Every Process – Not only does Blueworks Live discover the different routes of your process, but also why the process is following a particular route.
- “What-If” Scenarios – You can use Blueworks Live to easily simulate “what-if” scenarios of the to-be process. Make it easy to estimate the expected ROI for every initiative.
- Monitoring Workflows in Real Time – The Process Playback feature allows you to accelerate the scale at which you automate processes by seeing the impact of every solution in real time.
Introducing IBM Business Automation Workflow
Get the best out of IBM Blueworks Live by combining with IBM Business Automation Workflow, a tool for seamlessly creating and automating digital workflows.
Benefits and Features
- Low Start-Up Costs – Thanks to IBM’s subscription-based service, start small and gradually scale up from the initial project to an impressive business-wide program.
- Public Cloud Access – Connect from the public cloud or from mobile devices. Alternatively, you can use a separate VPN to connect.
- Improved Decision Making – Improve communication between different teams using built-in visibility and dynamic analytics.
- Optimised Customer Service – Resolve transactional cases quickly and effectively by granting workflow participants access to the system and analytics.
Click HERE to download the SCC and IBM Blueworks and Data Mining Datasheet
IBM Business Automation Workflow & IBM Cloud Pak
IBM Business Automation Workflow is a key feature of IBM Cloud Pak® for Business Automation. This set of software components allows businesses to transform fragmented workflows and automate with speed.
Discover more about SCC and IBM’s partnership to deliver Blueworks Live and Business Automation Workflow HERE.
Why SCC and IBM?
With a partnership spanning four decades, SCC is the UK’s first IBM Platinum Business Partner. We collaborate to deliver state-of-the-art solutions, helping businesses optimise their operations with world-class tech, including digital workflow systems used by some of the UK’s largest organisations. For extra support, our committed experts are always by your side when you need us most – especially when using AI-generated data for the first time. Welcome to the home of next-level tech solutions.
For more information, please contact Tracey Stotesbury at [email protected]