Never overbuy with IBM’s Storage Utility
To learn more and read the report, click HERE
IBM introduces new storage options so that you never overbuy again.
- IBM Storage Software Utility Offering — pay as you grow option for IBM Spectrum Protect software.
- IBM Storage subscription offering — a short-term commitment to select IBM Storage FlashSystems that can be cancelled anytime after the initial 12 months.
- The original IBM Storage System Utility Offering giving customers a flexible multi-year subscription on IBM Storage.
We identify your current and future needs and deploy the entire projected capacity on day-one giving you maximum performance for no disruptions during growth spurts.
Click HERE to read the Blog
Link consumption to business initiatives
Your data growth will now be linked to your capacity costs, simply provision the storage you need as business dictates.
Move high upfront costs to predictable quarterly charges aligned directly with your business needs. With consumption-based pricing, you only pay for the capacity you use.
Quickly scale capacity
Additional capacity is instantly available by easily provisioning what you need. With this scalable storage offering, there is no need for a vendor to disrupt your data center to add buffer capacity.
Accurately predict your needs
Leverage IBM Spectrum Control™ Storage Insight to help accurately predict and control your upcoming capacity needs and costs, without disrupting your business.
Improve business agility
Plan for growth and new revenue streams with the agility to get applications to market right away, without a lengthy procurement process.
Eliminate the time-consuming procurement cycle when adding new capacity within the contract period.
Storage Utility Offering is available with these products
- IBM Subscription Rental for storage
- IBM Spectrum Protect Plus
- IBM FlashSystem 9100
- IBM FlashSystem 900
- High Availability Storage Utility Offering
- IBM Cloud Object Storage
- IBM Elastic Storage Server
- IBM TS7760
- IBM FlashWatch
- IBM DS8880F all-flash storage
To learn more, click HERE
If you would like further information on the IBM Storage Utility Offering, please contact Sarah Hilton at firstname.lastname@example.org