SCC has been selected as a partner for Microsoft Surface Hub – a large format display, either 55” or 84”, powered by Windows 10 with touch capability and two cameras built in for Skype for Business video conferencing. Essentially, it will turn a meeting room into a Skype for Business collaboration room and it is also perfect for team and huddle spaces with its simple and easy to use interface.
Microsoft Surface Hub reimagines the meeting experience so that you can unlock the power of the group. You can walk up and join a Skype for Business meeting with a single tap, and share content effortlessly, so that you spend your time connecting to people rather than technology. And since you can easily send meeting notes and content, you can communicate outcomes and action points.
- Meetings can be scheduled in advance with Skype for Business or invite remote attendees ad-hoc to bring them into the discussion.
- Start meetings on time with a tap of the screen. End your session with an option to save and send meeting content to the group for later use.
- You can easily share content from laptops, tablets, or phones. With inkbackTM and touch-backTM, your changes will appear on compatible personal devices.
- Everyone can see content and contribute equally no matter where they are. Clear sound and high-quality video make meetings great.
Ways to Brainstorm
- Use the OneNote whiteboard to share ideas on an infinite canvas, paste and annotate content from other apps, and bring remote participants into the brainstorm.
- The ink on Microsoft Surface Hub is so fluid and responsive that it feels just like a pen on paper — and it lets two people ink at the same time.
- Whether you’re in the room or on the other side of the world, Microsoft Surface Hub brings everyone into the collaboration.
- Save your whiteboard as a rich OneNote file and email it to others so your ideas don’t evaporate when the meeting ends.
PLATFORM FOR AMAZING LARGE SCREEN APPS
In addition to the built-in team experiences like Skype for Business, Microsoft Office and OneNote, Microsoft Surface Hub is customisable with a wide array of applications. Universal apps built for Windows 10 shine on Microsoft Surface Hub and scale to the large screen. You can also connect apps from your personal device and drive them from Microsoft Surface Hub.
You can run universal Windows apps natively from Microsoft Surface Hub or connect applications from your personal device.
Microsoft Surface Hub includes familiar Microsoft software and services that your business relies on, like Skype for Business, Office and OneNote.
CREATE YOUR OWN APP
Build amazing experiences, designed specifically for your business, on the Microsoft Surface Hub platform.
Microsoft Surface Hub apps take advantage of the large screen, touch and ink input, and onboard hardware like cameras and sensors.