IBM FlashSystem products are enterprise computer data storage systems that store data on flash memory, which are designed for speed, resilience and data analysis. There are offerings available at entry, midrange, high-end and hybrid multicloud levels so there is a solutions for everyone. Flashsystems are based on market-leading IBM Spectrum Virtualize technologies, are easy to buy, easy to use, and easy to grow.
The cost is simple, it is based on a monthly cost and there is an option to refresh your system every 3 years to keep you up to date with the latest technology.
Benefits of using IBM FlashSystem
- Manage your systems remotely and use the analytics to make cost saving decisions
- Flexibility – scale up or scale down as you wish
- Easy to implement
- Easy and intuitive to learn and manage
- Fit against cyber incidents
- Helps to reduce CapEx / OpEx
- Future proof with system refreshes every 3 years with no lock in
- No cost migration provided for up to 90 days with no dual charging
Why we choose IBM?
SCC has partnered with IBM for almost 40 years; SCC bridges the gap between business needs and technology to deliver world-class solutions. We know IBM inside out, from its technology to its people and vision, and whatever we do together delivers the strongest, most
For further information, contact us here:
+44 (0)7976 014124
Or for more information download your copy of the datasheet HERE