Azure users can benefit from adding a Digital Partner of Record to their subscription, as it provides the partner with access to usage and consumption data. This enables them to better serve your organisation and help optimise the use of Azure services for your desired business outcomes.
The Partner of Record is the partner who is helping you to design, build, deploy or manage a solution that you’ve built on Microsoft Azure, it is not the partner who sold you your subscription.
Microsoft recommends assigning a Partner of Record to your subscription immediately. This capability is also enabled for Office 365, CRM Online, Intune and Enterprise Mobility Suite subscriptions in the admin portal for those services.
How to add a Partner of Record:
- Go to the Microsoft Azure Portal at http://azure.microsoft.com/;
- Click on the “My Account” icon in the upper middle of the screen;
- Click on “Usage and Billing”;
- Log into your account using your name and password;
- Once you’ve signed in, click on “Subscriptions” and select your subscription;
- On the “Summary Subscription Page”, click on “Partner Information” on the right navigation. This is where you will attach your Partner of Record;
- Input your partner’s Partner ID. You may have to contact them to get this information;
- Click “Check ID” to see the name of the partner. Verify you have selected the correct partner and in the check box, select “completed” assigning your Partner of Record.
For additional support, contact http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/support/options.